- Graphically create and edit geometric data
- Import Shapefiles and OpenStreetMap data
- Use raster images as background and a CAD drawing as an overlay
- Transform coordinates based on the Proj4 library.
- Color polygons based on user data values using either discrete intervals or gradients
- Allocate point data to user specified buffers for points, polygons and multilines
- Allocate point data to polygons.
- Allocate polygon data to other polygons.
- Create thiessen polygons.
- Create data contours.
- Create contour polygons.
- Calculate the area and perimeter of irregular polygons, including exclusion polygons.
- Data is stored in an open database allowing manipulation by other software