Welcome to Taskade (https://www.taskade.com), a new way to manage your team and simplify the way you work. From task lists to scrum boards and action sheets to mind maps, you can do it all in Taskade to manage the lifecycle of your teams and projects.
Browse through dozens of templates at https://www.taskade.com/templates
Taskade is the best way to create checklists, outlines, and notes. Whether you're ticking off daily goals, managing projects, or planning an event — getting organized with Taskade is simple, friendly, and fun.
Taskade can be used by individuals or teams, at home or at work (or anywhere!) Automatic syncing means your task lists are always up to date on every device.
• Create beautiful task lists, notes, and outlines
• Share and collaborate with others instantly
• Invite team members to workspaces
• Chat and work together in real time
• Create unlimited nested outlines
• Easy one-tap editing
• Tag and filter tasks using #hashtags and @mentions
• Real-time syncing across your phone, tablet and computer
• Beautiful and minimal interface
• Simple, instant and free to use
- IS TASKADE FREE?
Yes, Taskade is completely free. You have the option to upgrade to Taskade Pro, which will unlock extra features.
- ANY PRODUCTIVITY TIPS?
Focus on one thing at a time. When you have a bunch of to-dos and ideas swimming around in your head it gets hard to focus. Use Taskade to declutter and document your thoughts so you can focus fully on every task.
Make team communication open and efficient. Rather than rely on scheduled meetings (which, let’s face it, can be a huge time-suck) encourage team members to communicate problems and questions as soon as they arise. With Taskade teams can chat live and collaborate in real time, so things get sorted out in a snap.
- CAN I USE TASKADE WITH MY TEAM?
Yes. Taskade is designed to supercharge your team productivity. Simply invite your team members to join a Workspace. You can work together in real-time to manage projects and assign tasks. Use Taskade to work together and help each other get work done.
- WHAT IS A WORKSPACE?
A workspace is a collection of lists and notes. You can create a workspace for your team, project, or idea. Workspaces help to keep your lists and notes organized. You can create as many workspaces as you like. You can also make workspaces collaborative by inviting other people to join them and edit them with you in real-time.
Find creative ways to use Taskade by selecting a template or creating your own. Design your own productivity systems and workflows using Taskade.
• Weekly planner and task list
• Team standup and scrum checklist
• Daily bullet journal and diary
• Brainstorming and meeting notes
• Project roadmaps and outliner
- GET IN TOUCH
Visit us at https://www.taskade.com
Terms of Service: http://taskade.com/terms