Tango is a dependency-free command-line tool for analyzing server access logs.
Tango can filter access logs by:
- User Agent
- Time Frame
Tango processes access logs and generates CSV reports of the following types:
- custom reports(with available filters applied)
- geolocation reports (resolve IP-location information automatically)
- browser/user agent/crawler reports (helps to group user agents and requests made from them)
- request report (count how many times URLs was requested, what response code was received)
- visitor journey reports (creates a visual graph of requests user made on the website)
- pace reports (estimates throughput users made on the website each hour/minute)
Thankfully to Snapcraft, Tango can be installed on the wide count of Linux systems and also on macOs and Windows.
Tango has reach roadmap of the following improvements focusing on developer/devops user experience.
Written with ❤️ in Golang 🐹