If you plan on using syncthing on the desktop, check out https://snapcraft.io/syncthing-arubislander as they are doing great things over there.
Syncthing is a continuous file synchronization program. It synchronizes files between two or more computers in real time, safely protected from prying eyes. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, whether it is shared with some third party, and how it's transmitted over the internet.
For more information see: https://syncthing.net/
To configure your new node visit http://localhost:8384/
Read the doc at https://docs.syncthing.net/intro/getting-started.html on how to get started.
- V1.16.1 available on amd64, arm64 & armhf
- V1.16.0 available on amd64, arm64 & armhf
- V1.15.0/v1.15.1 available on amd64, arm64 & armhf
- The GUI listen address is no longer forced to 0.0.0.0. It can be changed in Action --> Settings --> GUI
- First release of syncthing-gael v1.14.0 on arm64 & armhf architectures
- Caveat: I don't have the hardware to properly test it
- First release of syncthing-gael v1.14.0 on amd64
- Right now the GUI is bound to 0.0.0.0 (That might change in a future release)