Search for another snap, or go back to the homepage.
"Restic is a program that does backups right. The design goals are :
- Easy: Doing backups should be a frictionless process.
- Fast: Backing up your data with restic should only be limited by your network or hard disk bandwidth.
- Verifiable: Much more important than backup is restore, so restic enables you to easily verify that all data can be restored.
- Secure: Restic uses cryptography to guarantee confidentiality and integrity of your data. The location the backup data is stored is assumed not to be a trusted environment.
- Efficient: With the growth of data, additional snapshots should only take the storage of the actual increment.
- Free: restic is free software and licensed under the BSD 2-Clause License and actively developed on GitHub."
NOTE - I maintain and support the snap package only. The upstream developer(s) can be reached at their main GitHub page.