Rapunzel is a modern code editor for numerical computing with Python and R.
- An intuitive workflow
- Quickly run projects, files, cells, selections, or lines of code
- Import from and export to Jupyter Notebook
- Export code, comments, output, and figures to
- Powerful visual debugging and workspace inspection
- Experimental support for language servers
This Snap package is bundled with:
- Commonly used Python libraries for numerical computing (
pandas), plotting (
seaborn), and statistics (
- Pandoc for exporting code, comments, output, and figures to various formats
- A Jupyter / IPython console for interactive computing
You can use
pip install to install additional packages into the Python environment of this Snap package (by entering
!pip3 install [package name] into the console). However, the Snap format is not very suitable for installing additional software. If you want to use Rapunzel in a custom environment, for example with R, please see https://rapunzel.cogsci.nl for different ways of installing Rapunzel.