Search for another snap, or go back to the homepage.
qvge is a multi-platform graph editor written in C++/Qt. Its main goal is to make it possible to visually edit two-dimensional graphs in a simple and intuitive way.
- Easy creation and parameter editing of small to middle sized graphs
- Hierarchical attribute model for nodes and edges
- Dynamically maintained list of commutations between nodes
- Directed, undirected and mixed graphs supported
- Node ports supported as well
- Search among the graph elements and their attributes
- Auto-creation and auto-layout of graphs (via OGDF)
- Native graph persistence format (XGR)
- Reading GraphML, GML, GraphViz DOT (partially) and GEXF files
- Export into PDF and popular image formats
- Export into GraphViz DOT format
- Export into GEXF format