A simple script I use to download podcasts from YouTube and RSS feeds. It uses youtube-dl (https://youtube-dl.org/) and a (badly written) bash script. Files are then synchronized to my laptop and mobile using syncthing (https://snapcraft.io/syncthing-gael).
Caveat: It suits MY needs and is provided as-is. It's FOSS. Use it for whatever you want.
List your YouTube video or playlist URLs here (one Youtube URL per line)
sudo vi /var/snap/podcast-dl-gael/common/podcast-dl/youtube-dl.conf.d/youtube-dl.url
List your RSS feeds here (one RSS feed per line)
sudo vi /var/snap/podcast-dl-gael/common/podcast-dl/rss-dl.conf.d/rss-dl.url
Podcasts are downloaded here once a day at 06:00
sudo ls -lh /var/snap/podcast-dl-gael/common/podcast-dl/podcasts/
Display the last/next time podcast-dl has/will run
systemctl list-timers | grep -e NEXT -e podcast-dl-gael
- New build to resolve CVE-2021-3634/USN-5053-1
- New build to resolve CVE-2021-22898/CVE-2021-22924/CVE-2021-22925/USN-5021-1
- New build to resolve CVE-2021-20305/USN-4906-1
- New build to resolve CVE-2021-22876/CVE-2021-22890/USN-4898-1
- New build to resolve CVE-2021-3449/USN-4891-1
- Initial release