Search for another snap, or go back to the homepage.
PatchELF is a simple utility for modifying existing ELF executables and libraries. In particular, it can do the following,
- Change the dynamic loader ("ELF interpreter") of executables.
- Change the RPATH of executables and libraries.
- Shrink the RPATH of executables and libraries.
- Remove declared dependencies on dynamic libraries (DT_NEEDED entries).
- Add a declared dependency on a dynamic library (DT_NEEDED).
- Replace a declared dependency on a dynamic library with another one (DT_NEEDED).