With Lumi you can create, edit and view interactive HTML elements (H5P packages) in your desktop environment. You can choose from over 40 content types (templates), which include interactive videos and all common quiz types such as fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice choice questions. You don't need any programming knowledge to work with Lumi!
Unlike all other H5P systems, Lumi doesn't require you to have access to a Learning Management System (LMS) like Moodle or a Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress or Drupal. You can simply create interactive content in your desktop environment and share it with your students by exporting it as a HTML file.
- directly download content types from the H5P Hub
- support for all H5P content types
- quick preview of your changes without saving
- save H5P packages to the filesystem
- export content as standalone pure HTML bundle files
- see student progress with Lumi Analytics
Note: Lumi is a community project and is not affiliated with Joubel AS, who have created the H5P core and many of the content types. To find out more about H5P visit https://h5p.org. To contribute to Lumi visit https://github.com/lumieducation/lumi.