LibrePCB is a free EDA software to draw schematics and design printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Cross-platform (Unix/Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)
- All-in-one (project management, library/schematic/board editors)
- Intuitive, modern and easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Very powerful library design with some innovative concepts
- Human-readable file formats
- Open Source (GNU GPLv3)
To get started with LibrePCB, please take a look at https://docs.librepcb.org/.
Built from the upstream source at https://github.com/LibrePCB/LibrePCB.