Kdictionary is a Powerful Dictionary Application for Desktop Linux Systems.Some of the features it includes are -
- Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the 'Favorites' option allows you to create lists of words from the vast library of entries.
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words.
- Audio pronunciation - Learn words faster by listening to how they're pronounced and reading definitions.
- Offline mode - No WiFi,no internet ? no problem. Kdictionary have Offline database of 1.74 lakh words which is growing daily.
- Offline database of words 1.74 lakh + whole Wordnet 3.1 database.
- Words Suggestions.
- Neat definitions.
- Word Pronouncements (100+ voice types).
- Definitions Pronouncement (100+ voice types).
- Includes 11 online Dictionaries.
- Wikipedia Search (using API).
- Wiktionary Search (using API).
- Image Search/Reference for each word.
- Hotkey (shortcut) to Evoke quick result widget to access meaning.
- History for words you searched and your favourite words.