Jami is free software which allows its users to communicate in multiple ways.
- A telephone: a simple tool to connect, communicate and share.
- A teleconferencing tool: easily join calls to create conferences with multiple participants.
- A media sharing tool: Jami supports a variety of video input options, including mutliple cameras and image and video files, and the selection of audio inputs and outputs; all this is supported by multiple high quality audio and video codecs.
- A messenger: send text messeges during calls or out of calls (as long as your peer is connected).
- A building block for your IoT project: re-use the universal communications technology of Jami with its portable library on your system of choice.
Upstream Project: https://jami.net/ snapcraft.yaml Build Definition: https://github.com/diddlesnaps/jami/blob/master/snap/snapcraft.yaml