Jami is free software for universal communication that respects the freedom and privacy of its users.
Jami is an end-to-end encrypted secure and distributed voice, video, and chat communication platform. Jami requires no central server for these communications and leaves the power of privacy and freedom in the hands of users.
Jami provides the following key features to its users:
- Synchronized and enriched one-to-one conversations
- Group conversations (Beta)
- Audio/video calls and conferences
- Screen sharing in video calls and conferences
- Unlimited peer-to-peer file sharing
- Recording and sending audio/video messages
- Jami plugins SDK for additional functionality (green screen, watermark, audio filters, and more)
- Use Jami as your SIP phone with a variety of media codecs and VoIP providers
Client applications for GNU/Linux, Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Android TV are available, making Jami an interoperable and cross-platform communication framework.
Seamlessly deploy Jami in your organization using Jami Account Management Server (JAMS). With JAMS, you can enable your users to connect using their LDAP/ActiveDirectory credentials or create local accounts, allowing you to manage your own Jami community while taking advantage of Jami's distributed network architecture. For more information, please visit https://jami.biz.