GNU Jami is free software for universal communication which respects freedoms and privacy of its users.
- A telephone: a simple tool to connect, communicate ,and share.
- A teleconferencing tool: easily join calls to create conferences with multiple participants.
- A media sharing tool: Jami supports a variety of video input options, including mutliple cameras and image and video files, and the selection of audio inputs and outputs; all of this is supported by multiple high quality audio and video codecs.
- A messenger: send text messages during calls or out of calls (as long as your peer is connected).
- A building block for your IoT project: reuse the universal communications technology of Jami with its portable library on your system of choice.
Upstream Project: https://jami.net
snapcraft.yaml Build Definition: https://github.com/diddlesnaps/jami/blob/master/snap/snapcraft.yaml