Jami is free software for universal communication that respects the freedom and privacy of its users.
Jami is an end-to-end encrypted secure and distributed voice, video, and chat communication platform that requires no central server and leaves the power of privacy and freedom in the hands of users.
Jami supports the following key features:
- One-to-one conversations
- File sharing
- Audio calls and conferences
- Video calls and conferences
- Screen sharing in video calls and conferences
- Recording and sending audio messages
- Recording and sending video messages
- Functioning as a SIP phone software
Client applications for GNU/Linux, Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Android TV are available, making Jami an interoperable and cross-platform communication framework.
This is the new Qt-based Jami client. The older GTK-based client is available as a separate