IPTVnator is a video player application that provides support for the playback of IPTV playlists (m3u, m3u8). The application allows to import playlists by using remote URLs or per file upload from the file system. Additionally there is a support of EPG information XMLTV-based which can be provided by URL.
The application is a cross-platform and open-source project.
- M3u and M3u8 playlists support tv
- Upload playlists from a file system open_file_folder
- Add remote playlists via URL link
- Open playlist from the file system
- Search for channels mag
- EPG support (TV Guide)
- TV archive/catchup/timeshift
- Group-based channels list
- Save channels as favorites
- HTML video player with hls.js support or Video.js based player
- Internationalization, currently 3 languages are supported (en, ru, de)