Search for another snap, or go back to the homepage.
Drawing editor for creating figures in PDF format.
Ipe supports making small figures for inclusion into LaTeX documents as well as making multi-page PDF presentations.
Ipe's main features are
- Entry of text as LaTeX source code. This makes it easy to enter mathematical expressions, and to reuse the LaTeX-macros of the main document. In the display text is displayed as it will appear in the figure.
- Produces pure PDF, including the text. Ipe converts the LaTeX-source to PDF when the file is saved.
- It is easy to align objects with respect to each other (for instance, to place a point on the intersection of two lines, or to draw a circle through three given points) using various snapping modes.
- Users can provide ipelets (Ipe plug-ins) to add functionality to Ipe. This way, Ipe can be extended for each task at hand.
- The text model is based on Unicode, and has been tested with Korean, Chinese, and Japanese.