A preview version of Idris 2. Idris 2 is a dependently typed programming language based on "Quantitative Type Theory" which allows explicit annotation of erased types, and linear types.
WARNING: Please note that Idris 2 is still under development. For now, the goal of this snap package is to provide a hassle-free way for Idris users to stay up to date with the Idris 2 development by providing nightly snap builds.
- stable: No stable releases yet
- candidate: No release candidates yet
- beta: Beta releases (e.g. v0.Y.Z)
- edge: Nightly development builds
- Idris website: https://www.idris-lang.org
- Idris 2 on GitHub: https://github.com/idris-lang/Idris2
- Snap packaging: https://github.com/timsueberkrueb/idris2-snap