Home Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) - program, which provides media resources (photographs, audio and video files) on your computer to other UPnP (DLNA) devices in the home network, for example, Philips TVs (SimplyShare), Sony TVs, Samsung TVs (AllShare), LG TVs (SmartShare), Toshiba TVs, Sony Playstation, XBOX 360 (One), WD TV Live, iPad/iPhone/iPod, Apple TV (AirPlay), Chromecast (Google Cast), mobile and PDA devices.
- Software contains a transcoders audio and video files, allows you to convert media resources in a format that is supported by the playback device. You can also convert the aspect ratio of video files to a format screen playback device and to choose audio tracks, subtitles.
- Software supports special video folder Photo (Slideshow).
- Software supports external and internal subtitles, can impose subtitles (2D and 3D) during the process of transcoding.
- Software supports DMR (Digital Media Renderer) devices control, mutli-room systems Sony Party Streaming, Yamaha MusicCast and Airplay 2, you can use the feature "Play to" to single device and group of devices (multiple devices).
- Software supports scripts to load the data from internet database of movies (IMDb, TheMovieDB, TheTVDB.com included).
- Software supports Web-navigation with HTML5 player on devices without DLNA (UPnP) support.
- Software supports Digital Media Renderer (DMR) emulation for Airplay and Google Cast devices.
- Software supports customizing structure of media resources for each device, dynamic folders (the items in the folder are created with a script).