GRV is a terminal based interface for viewing Git repositories.
- Commits and refs can be filtered using a query language
- UI updates after changes automatically
- Organised as tabs and splits
- Custom tabs and splits can be created
- Vi like keybindings by default
- Key bindings can be customised
- Custom themes
- Mouse support
- Commit Graph
The behaviour and style can be customised through configuration, and a query language can be used to filter refs and commits.
Further details can be found in the GRV Documentation: