Ever needed to tweak a gnuplot script and got annoyed by constantly changing the script file, run gnuplot and display the resulting image?
The gnuplot editor generates a preview of the plot for every change you make and quickly allows to show the created image file with a simple keystroke. Lines with errors are highlighted in the code and gnuplot output is shown in a separate widget. In addition it features all basic editor options, syntax highlighting and menu macros for often used gnuplot options.
- QScintilla based editor with syntax highlighting
- Automatic and user triggered prevew
- Plot image and display in editor
- Macro menus for often used commands including user defined macros
- Ignore selected lines, display lines with errors
- Pick color from dialog, use mouse to capture position
Note: this is not an official release. The application is not maintained anymore by its authors.
The application may hang if the gnuplot window is closed.