Search for another snap, or go back to the homepage.
Enjoying this site? Please to help keep the Snapstats.org lights on.
Manage your Git repositories in an easier and more visual way.
- A graph showing branches, commits, and where merges have happened in an easy to digest visual format
- Perform merges and resolve conflicts with a 4-way diff editor
- Manage multiple merges at once, without affecting the files on disk or needing to switch branch
- Search commits and files in your repository history
- Integrate with GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket to easily clone or create repositories
- Squash commits together
- Insert new commits in the middle
- Move individual changes from one commit to another
- Edit commit messages