Galte is a neat, simple yet feature rich, Google Translator and Text to speech synthesizer for Linux Desktop Platform.
Key Features of Glate:
- Set the preferred source and target language
- Translate between over 104 languages
- Line by Line translation
- Download synthesized speech in mp3 format
- Read Selected text wit Text to speech Engine
- History of text translation for reference
- Export translated History in text(.txt) format
- Translation share option with inbuilt pastebin generator
- HOTKEY to translate text from any website or other Application
- Listen to the pronunciation, Text to Speech
- Dark and Light mode
- Copy and paste the translated text
- Glate will bring many more exciting features in near future, spread the name and the app with your friends, family and colleagues.
Glate can translate these languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu