This is an unofficial snap package of Fluent Reader. The official one, just have a AppImage for Linux. Upgrades coming instantly.
- A modern UI inspired by Fluent Design System with full dark mode support.
- Read locally or sync with self-hosted services through Fever API.
- Importing or exporting OPML files, full application data backup & restoration.
- Read the full content with the built-in article view or load webpages by default.
- Search for articles with regular expressions or filter by read status.
- Organize your subscriptions with folder-like groupings.
- Single-key keyboard shortcuts.
- Hide, mark as read, or star articles automatically as they arrive with regular expression rules.
- Fetch articles in the background and send push notifications.
And the biggest feature: It's Open Source