Search for another snap, or go back to the homepage.
A quicker way to check and process mail queue on linux servers running exim. Saves you from fiddling with exiqgrep, exim -Mvc and piping with xargs and exim -Mrm.
$ excom <server name>
- Operates via SSH. Will try ssh agent (unavailabe for snaps), ssh keys, ssh password.
- Shows summary of mail queue, full or filtered mail queue, messages.
- List number of lines in panic log, show paniclog, show mainlog.
- Allow operations on queue (delete)
- Quickly open a terminal on server if you need to do manual tasks.
- Easy to use, responsive UI.
- Single binary (easy installation)
- Tested on linux, may work on macos, wsl?