Improve your productivity by combining all your instant messaging applications (or whatever you want) into a single browser (Electron) window.
- ⚛ Multi-platform: ElectronIM is available for Linux 🐧, Mac 🍏 and Windows.
- 🌍 Based on Chromium 106
- 🔔 Desktop notifications: ElectronIM will notify you using your native system notifications.
- 🧐 Spellchecker: ElectronIM contains spellchecker dictionaries for many languages, if your language is not supported, just file an issue.
- Supports any web based IM solution
- Drag-and-drop tab reordering
- 🔒 Configurable context for tabs (Isolated/sandboxed or shared). i.e. You can have multiple tabs/instances of the same service/web application if the context is sandboxed.
- 🔕 Notifications can be disabled for individual Applications
- 💤 Notifications can be disabled globally (Do not disturb)
- ⌨ Keyboard shortcuts
- 🖥️ Screen sharing
- 🌗 Light and Dark themes with system override
Check the GitHub repository (https://github.com/manusa/electronim) for documentation and source code.