Electerm is a terminal/ssh/sftp client(linux, mac, win) based on electron/ssh2/node-pty/xterm/antd/subx and other libs.
Github repo: https://github.com/electerm/electerm
- From release: https://github.com/electerm/electerm/releases
- For some linux OS, rpm pack may not work, you can try the
- For Mac user:
brew cask install electerm
- For Deepin Linux user, you can find it from App store.
- Install from npm
npm i -g electerm
- Auto upgrade: When new version released, you will get upgrade notification after you start electerm again, then you click the upgrade button to upgrade.
- Download: Just download the latest edition, reinstall.
- Npm: If you install from npm, just run
npm i -g electermagain.
- Work as a terminal/file manager or ssh/sftp client(similar to xshell)
- Global hotkey to toggle window visibility (simliar to guake, default is
ctrl + 2)
- Multi platform(linux, mac, win)
- 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇧🇷 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Support multi-language(electerm-locales, contribute welcome)
- Double click to directly edit remote file(small ones).
- Edit local file with built-in editor(small ones).
- Auth with publickey + password.
- Zmodem(rz, sz).
- Transparent window(Mac, win).
- Terminal background image.
- Global/session proxy.
- Quick commands
- Sync bookmarks/themes/quick commands to github secret gist
- Serial Port support