Domotz Pro is the premier Remote Monitoring and Management platform for the IoT World. We offer powerful network management software for MSPs, Integrators, Security Professionals, and Business Owners. We offer the complete solution to cost-effectively manage and monitor your customers' networks with plug and play setup, a friendly UX, and a comprehensive feature set, accessible from any desktop browser, mobile device or through easy to use RESTful API.
Below is a list of the relevant features from our Desktop and Mobile Apps:
- Set up alerts when a device/host loses network connectivity.
- Automatically map devices/hosts to network managed switches.
- Securely connect to remote devices/hosts on the network using http/s, RDP, Telnet, SSH and other TCP/IP protocols.
- Perform network diagnostics, such as WAN and LAN bandwidth, error analysis, packet lost, Device Response Time and more.
- Latency and route analysis and tracing.
- Remote power control (through PDU, PoE, Wake-On-Lan, Software Reboot).
- Monitor SNMP parameters and TCP services.
- Securely stream or take snapshots out of Onvif IP Cameras without opening ports.
- Execute speed tests and be notified when your network performance decays.
- Perform cyber-security scans for potential vulnerabilities.
Try Domotz Pro for 21-days Free Trial and take advantage of all we have to offer:
Agile - One person can deploy remote monitoring and management in less than 15 minutes. Automated network topology mapping and device attribute discovery make system deployment ridiculously fast.
Flexible - Our system, designed from the beginning as an open platform, works with virtually any IP-enabled device, rather than being restricted to specific hardware brands. Domotz Pro, therefore, can easily scale as more endpoints join the network.
Efficient - Connect to systems and devices remotely to better understand problems and fix issues quickly. Reduce the number of onsite visits and focus resources on more profitable activities.
Centralized - Utilize one interface to manage multiple networks at multiple locations anywhere in the World. Access all your managed devices from a single easy to use online dashboard.
Secure - Domotz has adopted the latest administrative, physical, and technical industry-standards (including encryption, firewalls, and SSL) to safeguard the security of our services and to protect the confidentiality of personally identifiable information.
The Domotz Pro service has a transparent pricing model (https://www.domotz.com/pricing.php).
After the snap installation, please connect the following interfaces:
Once the interfaces are connected, click on the Domotz icon or go to http://127.0.0.1:3000 to configure the Domotz Agent. Note: if TCP port 3000 has been already used by a different service, Agent Web Interface might be available on subsequent ports (e.g. http://127.0.0.1:3001, http://127.0.0.1:3002, etc)
In case you want to use the VPN on demand feature, you have to execute also:
- sudo sh -c 'echo tun >> /etc/modules'
- sudo modprobe tun
In case Uncomplicated Firewall (UFW) is configured on your machine, you might consider allowing the usage of the port where the Agent Web Interface is available. For instance running the following command:
- sudo ufw allow 3000