DNSroboCert is designed to manage Let's Encrypt SSL certificates based on DNS challenges.
- Let's Encrypt wildcard and regular certificates generation by Certbot using DNS challenges,
- Integrated automated renewal of almost expired certificates,
- Standardized API through Lexicon library to insert the DNS challenge with various DNS providers,
- Centralized YAML configuration file to maintain several certificates and several DNS providers with configuration validity control,
- Modification of container configuration without restart,
- Flexible hooks upon certificate creation/renewal including containers restart, commands in containers or custom hooks,
- Linux, Mac OS X and Windows support, with a particular care for Docker services,
- Delivered as a standalone application and a Docker image.