BYTZ is an open-source decentralized peer-to-peer currency featuring a Delegated Proof of Stake algorithm designed to empower content creators through transparent media analytics and blockchain tokenization.
- The BYTZ network features three layers.
- The first is the core code that makes BYTZ a decentralized currency. It is composed of all users and powered by the permissionless staking network.
- The second is the Guardian Validator Node network which consists of enterprise companies partnering with BYTZ to operate validator nodes to help secure, guide, and grow the network.
- The third is the Token layer, designed for creators and users alike to help deliver a powerful and new way of sharing and collecting content.
- BYTZ will allow creators to tokenize their media, regulate access to it, and track every view. User engagement data is the basis for effective advertising.
- Transparent Media Analytics means that advertisers can track their ad spend and returns with precision and allocate their advertising budget to the greatest advantage.
- It also means that creators who attract attention can get paid proportionally for the value they contribute.
- TMAP transforms the model from content ownership and consumption to one of true incentivized partnership in which content creation, distribution, and engagement all earn proportionate rewards.
- Telegram (https://t.me/bytzcurrency)
- twitter (https://twitter.com/bytzcurrency)
- instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bytzcurrency/)
- facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bytzcurrency)