BYTZ is an open-source decentralized peer-to-peer currency featuring a Delegated Proof of Stake algorithm designed to empower content creators through transparent media analytics and blockchain tokenization.
The BYTZ network features three layers.
- The first is the core code that makes BYTZ a decentralized currency. It is composed of all users and powered by the permissionless staking network.
- The second is the Guardian Validator Node network which consists of enterprise companies partnering with BYTZ to operate validator nodes to help secure, guide, and grow the network.
- The third is the Token layer, designed for creators and users alike to help deliver a powerful and new way of sharing and collecting content.
BYTZ will allow creators to tokenize their media, regulate access to it, and track every view. User engagement data is the basis for effective advertising.
- Transparent Media Analytics means that advertisers can track their ad spend and returns with precision and allocate their advertising budget to the greatest advantage.
- It also means that creators who attract attention can get paid proportionally for the value they contribute.
- TMAP transforms the model from content ownership and consumption to one of true incentivized partnership in which content creation, distribution, and engagement all earn proportionate rewards.
Blockexplorer (main): https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bytz/
- Telegram (https://t.me/bytzcurrency)
- twitter (https://twitter.com/bytzcurrency)
- instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bytzcurrency/)
- facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bytzcurrency)