Six different Java decompilers, two Bytecode editors, a Java compiler, plugins, searching, supports loading from Classes, Jars, Android APKs and more.
- Easy to use yet extremely effective.
- Written to run on Java 7, supports Java 8.
- Compile Decompiled Java classes with Ranino Compiler.
- Quickly decompile classes using JD-Core.
- Easily edit APKs via Smali/Baksmali integration.
- Java Decompiling with Six different decompilers (DJ-GUI/Core, Procyon, CFR, Fernflower, Krakatau, and JADX-Core).
- Bytecode Decompiling with CFIDE.
- Android APK integrated with Dex2Jar.
- Securely launch Java applications and insert hooks via EZ-Injection.
- Scan for malicious code with the Malicious Code Scanner plugin.
- Export as DEX, Jar, Class, Zip or Java Source File.
- Open Android APKs, Android DEX, Java Class Files and Java Jars. (WAR & JSP Support!)
- Extensively configurable, over 100+ settings!
- Works seamlessly with all Operating Systems.
- Integrate BCV into Windows by installing it, it'll associate all .class, .dex and .apk to open with BCV.
- View Jar & APK Resources with ease by APKTool.jar integration.
- 100% free and open sourced under GPL v3 CopyLeft.
This is NOT an official distribution of Bytecode Viewer, please avoid filing snap issues to the upstream's project issue tracker as they are not responsible for the snap packaging, use the "Contact publisher_name" link below instead.