BreakTimer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them. Taking breaks whilst working or studying is crucial in preventing RSI, eye-strain and tiredness.
BreakTimer allows you to customize:
* How long your breaks are and how often you wish to have them
* Whether to be reminded with a simple notification or a fullscreen break window
* Working hours so you are only reminded when you want to be
* Messages shown during breaks.
* Whether to intelligently restart your break countdown when it detects that you have not been using the computer
BreakTimer is free and open source software. Bug reports and pull requests are welcome and can be made at https://github.com/tom-james-watson/breaktimer-app.