Resource monitor that shows usage and stats for processor, memory, disks, network and processes. Python port of bashtop
- Easy to use, with a game inspired menu system.
- Fast and "mostly" responsive UI with UP, DOWN keys process selection.
- Function for showing detailed stats for selected process.
- Ability to filter processes.
- Easy switching between sorting options.
- Send SIGTERM, SIGKILL, SIGINT to selected process.
- UI menu for changing all config file options.
- Auto scaling graph for network usage.
- Shows message in menu if new version is available
- Shows current read and write speeds for disks
- Multiple data collection methods which can be switched if running on Linux
Once installed, run the following commands so the snap will function as intended:
sudo snap connect bpytop:mount-observe
sudo snap connect bpytop:network-control
sudo snap connect bpytop:hardware-observe
sudo snap connect bpytop:system-observe
sudo snap connect bpytop:process-control
sudo snap connect bpytop:physical-memory-observe
To run, just type (in your terminal):
You can make changes to the configs and even add themes here: