We're always working to make Beekeeper Studio the best SQL client no money can buy (sorry for the dad joke). See Github for the latest release notes.
Beekeeper Studio currently supports the following databases:
- SQL Server
- Amazon Redshift
- Cockroach DB
Beekeeper Studio is open source and totally free to use, no online accounts or internet connection required. We believe open databases deserve open tools, and we value your privacy.
Some Beekeeper Studio features we're proud of:
- Tabbed interface - run more than one query at a time
- SSH connection tunneling - connect to production easily
- Query run history - so you can find that one query you wrote 2 weeks ago but forgot to save
- Saved queries - so you can save useful queries for later
- Sensible keyboard shortcuts
- Snazzy dark theme - you know you love it
Please come say hi (and file issues and pull requests):
- Github: https://github.com/beekeeper-studio/beekeeper-studio.
- Homepage: https://beekeeperstudio.io
- Docs: https://docs.beekeeperstudio.io