Make music on your laptop or PC with Audovia Classic. Songs can have up to 15 instrumental voices and a percussion track with instruments chosen from the default soundbank of 128 instruments or from any other soundbank of your choice. Songs can be developed, tested and edited very quickly and easily by virtue of the database structure and the JFugue MusicString notation.
Notes within a MusicString are specified by their name and octave or by their MIDI value and their durations are specified either by character code, or numerically. You can use notes from C0 to G10, corresponding to MIDI values 0 to 127. Middle C is C5.
Notes can be entered manually or by picking from graphic Treble, Alto, Tenor and Bass staves within the MusicString editor.
You can export your songs to MIDI and WAV files. The MIDI files can be opened in LMMS for music processing or in MuseScore for music publishing. The WAV files can be opened in Audacity, then exported to MP3.
You can share songs by exporting and importing songs in XML format.
Here are some songs produced using Audovia Classic:
- J S Bach - Prelude BWV 556 (https://songbase.github.io/music/JSBach-Prelude-BWV556-v2R.mp3)
- J S Bach - Sheep May Safely Graze (https://songbase.github.io/music/SheepMaySafelyGraze.mp3)
- W A Mozart - Recordare (https://songbase.github.io/music/Recordare.mp3)
- A Vivaldi - Gloria (https://songbase.github.io/music/Gloria-Vivaldi-v3R.mp3)
- G F Handel - Zadok the Priest (https://songbase.github.io/music/zadok.mp3)
- G F Handel - Arrival of the Queen of Sheba (https://songbase.github.io/music/The%20Arrival%20of%20the%20Queen%20of%20Sheba-Song.mp3)
- G F Handel - Messiah 1 Sinfony (https://songbase.github.io/music/Messiah%201%20Sinfony-Song.mp3)
- C Petzold - Minuet in G (https://songbase.github.io/music/Minuet%20in%20G%20-%20Christian%20Petzold-Song.mp3)
- C Nairne - The Hundred Pipers (https://songbase.github.io/music/The%20Hundred%20Pipers-Song.mp3)
- S Joplin - The Entertainer (https://songbase.github.io/music/The%20Entertainer.mp3)