Antares is an SQL client that aims to become an useful and complete tool, especially for developers.
A modern application created with minimalism and semplicity in mind, with features in the right places, not hundreds of tiny buttons, tabs or submenu.
At the moment this application is in development state, many features will come in future updates, and supports only MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL (partially).
Many of its current features are enough to have a pleasant user experience with MySQL/MariaDB, and basic functionalites with PostgreSQL, so give it a chance and send me your feedback, I would really appreciate it.
- Multiple database connections at same time.
- Database management (add/edit/delete).
- Full tables management, including indexes and foreign keys.
- Views, triggers, stored routines, functions and schedulers management (add/edit/delete).
- Fake table data filler.
- Run queries on multiple tabs.
- Query suggestions and auto complete.
- Dark and light theme.
ACTUALLY SUPPORTED DATABASES:
- PostgreSQL (partially, work in progress)
Other databases support will come in future releases.