Welcome to AirControl
AirControl is an Open Source, Modular, Cross-Platform, and Extensible Flight Simulator For Deep Learning Research. AirControl offers a realistic simulation experience with a variety of airplanes. The AirControl is built on Unity Game engine. Following are the salient features of the AirControl:
- Built with C#, it has Python API to control it from your favorite Deep learning Framework.
- Complete source code is open on Github.
- Aircontrol takes full advantage of object-oriented programming. It is developed fully modular from day one. You can easily introduce new features such as vertical takeoff. You can bring your own alien plane to AirCotrol.
- AirControl is truly cross-platform, can be compiled on Linux, macOS, and Windows. Binary will be released for all the platforms.
- The AirControl uses Nvidia Physx for the best possible Newtonian physics simulation.
- AirControl allows users to take advantage of aerodynamics effects such as Ground effect.
- All the control surfaces (Throttle, Rudder, Ailerons, and Flaps) accept normalized input between -1 and 1. This makes AirControl even more friendly with AI.
System Requirement It depends on how big your Unity environment is. The environment which comes with the AirControl binary releases is the basic one and tested with the following config:
- Operating System: Ubuntu, Windows, Mac
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- GPU: Nvidia 1070 or Higher
- RAM: 16 GB
AirControl may work with lower than the specified requirements, but it's not tested.
More Info: https://snlpatel001213.github.io/AirControl/